once upon a time…
we started taking pictures
with a blank canvas.
as time went on, it grew to be bigger than a hobby, bigger than us. the blank canvas became a symbol to us of taking risks, going after big dreams, living with a mindset of adventure, and the tagline “Life is a blank canvas – paint an adventure!”™ was born.
this summer we’re on a mission to take some big risks, meet new people, and spread encouragement and inspiration. we want you to join us!
we’ll be touring the country, photographing, and doing video interviews with people who are living with a mindset of adventure, blogging about it as we go. we want to connect with people, and we want to connect people with each other.
we’d love for you to be a part of the journey, check out some fun opportunities here!
see our stops - are we going somewhere close to you?
show your awesome support in the following ways:
1.) let other people know about it! (via share buttons on this page, or at our crowdfunding page)
2.) give toward our project and get some cool rewards:
- digital blank canvas cards
- credits to the Beauty of One store
- we’ll bust a move on Youtube for you!
- an ad on the blog [LIMITED quantity reward!]
- we’ll do a dare of your choice on Youtube
- BlankCanvas™ card, on-location poloroid, and Twitter mention
- get your blog/shop/business featured in one of our promo videos! [LIMITED quantity reward!]
- a full access pass to the tour, including a tshirt!
- a sponsored video for your blog, shop, or business
- custom artwork!
- design time with Kaleidoscope International
3.) sponsor us with your shop, business, or blog and we’ll promote you during our tour! (we’ll be vlogging and/or blogging daily the whole way) a few ideas include:
- ad space on the site, sponsored post, giveaway or promo code
- accessories, jewelry, clothing (1 couple, 2 kids ages 5 and 2, and one teenager + 1 other adult will be on the tour, as well as a virtual team member)
- beauty products
- photography or video related equipment and accessories
- food items
- automobile related items (and even better, a vehicle to take on the trip!)
- summer vacation related items (maybe even passes to a family excursion?)