If you’re like us, you love a little treasure hunting and finding the best deals, but you aren’t necessarily fond of the frenzy that usually goes along with that during the holidays.
Ever since Cyber Monday became a thing, we’ve opted to deal hunt from the comfort of our home, but with all the different offers going on across the vast landscape of the World Wide Web, it still seemed a bit difficult to stay on top of and not entertain the nagging feeling we were probably missing something.
I doubt you really have any more time to spend combing through deals for hours on end than we do, so I’m happy to introduce you to CyberMonday.com – the simple way we’ll be calmly enjoying our shopping experience this year. (Unless we happen across an insane deal. Then we just might jump around and yell a bit.)
5 ways CyberMonday.com saves you time, money, and energy:
1. This one-stop shop for the best deals and promotions from over 800 stores means you don’t have to frantically scramble around trying to find them.
You can sort by various options, including “Expiring Soon”, which I think is really helpful.
2. Search many stores at once for specific items rather than having to go to each store individually and risk missing something.
I’m working on refining my minimalist wardrobe right now, for example, and one specific thing I’m looking for is black boots, preferably under $50.
I could choose stores I know I already like, but I can also just scroll through and see options from many places all at once!
3. Many stores compiled in one place helps you discover great new companies.
I’m looking under Categories/Apparel & Accessories/Apparel – Babies & Kids for some updates for our kids’ wardrobes because they grew more than anticipated and aren’t as set for this season as I had hoped. (You probably can’t relate with that, can you?)
It shows how many special offers are available from each store, and you can just click to see if it’s something you want to check out more.
4. Gift guides help alleviate stress by recommending products and stores for everyone on your list.
5. The treasure hunting doesn’t end after Cyber Monday – find the best coupons, limited time offers, and special savings deals all year round.
What deals are you looking for this year?
If you want to make sure you don’t miss the best deals (including exclusive promotions and deals of the hour during Black Friday and Cyber Monday), be sure to sign up to be notified!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.