Ideas for 365 Photography
selfies – or of your child or as a couple (a few examples here)
a different color theme each month (here’s one example)
Find Inspiration from a List (there are tons of lists all over the internet, these are just a few)
Photo Friday posts a new theme each week on Friday (you wouldn’t have to participate, you could just be inspired by the theme)
iHeartFaces has monthly and weekly challenges
PhotoChallenge.org has a weekly challenge
Ideas for Other Types of 365 Projects
- video or vlog – what if you made a new video each day? like us… because we’re those crazy people.
- sketches or zen doodles – what if you sketched something each day?
- journal or blog – what if you wrote every day? There are all sorts of sweet journals with prompts to help!
- quotes – what if you found a new quote you love each day and compiled them?
- acts of kindness – what if you did a simple act of kindness each day?
- notes – what if you wrote a note to someone every day? handwritten or via Facebook, text, etc.
- memorization – what if you memorized a new verse every day?
- poems – what if you wrote a poem each day?
- thankfulness – what if you recorded something each day that you are thankful for?
- recipes – what if you tried a new recipe every day?
- Pinterest projects (DIY) – what if you were crazy enough to do a Pinterest project every day?!
- places – what if you went somewhere new every day? (maybe if you live in a big city, I don’t know)
- learn something new – what if you learned something new every day, like a new word?
- one new thing each day – what if every day you did something you’ve never done? This could get really silly and also funny.
- working toward a goal – what if you did one thing every day that put you closer to a goal or dream?
This list could go on and on, and I’ll probably continue adding to it over time.