As a minimalist family, we’re always on the lookout for great multi-use products. Not only do we aspire to rid our lives of excess, but we also live in a small house, so it just makes sense.
We were pretty excited when we discovered Hoover’s 2-in-1 vacuum – it’s a hand vac built into a regular stick vac.
Except you can’t really call this a “regular” vacuum – it’s substantially better than regular.
1. It’s part of Hoover’s family of cordless cleaners.
We had a cordless vacuum that we loved when we first got married – no plugging and unplugging, no winding and rewinding, and the best part: no tripping, tugging, or tangling! #NoCordNoBull
2. The LithiumLife batteries these use have double capacity of Hoover’s standard 18-volt lithium Ion batteries which means longer runtime and fade-free power.
David is particularly impressed that they use an automatic shut-off so you can just leave the battery on the charger until you need it. You won’t get stuck waiting for the battery to charge, nor will you run into problems with excess charging shortening the life of the battery.
3. When you need to sweep out your car seats or want to clean off your husband after cutting his hair (like I did recently), you just pop the hand vac out and check that off your list licketysplit. Whaaat?!
Bonus: our Air™ Cordless 2-in-1 also works great on hard floors (which I think is due to Hoover’s exclusive WindTunnel 2 technology), so our broom may be on it’s way out!
Other features we love:
- reusable easy rinse filter – nothing extra to buy!
- headlight for better cleaning visibility
- excellent swivel for getting around difficult spaces
- crazy portable at under 7 pounds, and super easy for our kids to maneuver
- small footprint – easy to store
See it in our real life action here!
This smaller vacuum is perfect for our lifestyle, home size, and floor types, but if you’re in the market for a larger, more heavy-duty vacuum, Hoover has two other great cordless options, plus a cordless hard floor wet cleaner.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.